Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Bedtime Story...


During my childhood, my mother always tell ghost stories during bedtime. For me, nothing more interesting than the fear of the ghost lurking around while sleeping. The stories have their own purposes such as to get us to sleep early which is very effective.
One of the most scary ghost is what we call Hantu Para. This ghost will usually hides anywhere dark in the house and whispering our names, it will call us to join in the dark. We cannot see how it looks like except for bloody red eyes and a creepy voice. Once we cannot control ourself and join this ghost, it will tear us apart and eat our hearts. Of course I was scared to death but I like such stories. I learn to be brave and sometimes I wonder if I can actually meet such ghost.
There are many stories and I remember them all. There are Hantu Kopek, Hantu Galah, Hantu Raya and many more. They are unique in their own way and the elders make us follow what they say by telling such scary stories. It was such a sweet memories till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment