Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Akeela and The Bee


Everyone loves watching movies but to watch a movie full with values and lesson is what we always forgot. Recently, I watched 'Akeela and The Bee' in Dr. Jaya's class and I realize that I long for such movie to be watched for I can learn many things.
Akeela, a brilliant girl in spelling and needs to prove herself to her mother to believe in what she likes to do. Having proved herself during the selection, Akeela advanced to higher level without telling her mother about it. The principle of the school manages to get a coach for her to succeed at the national level which is introduced as Dr. Larabee. At first sight of the title, I thought of a story between a girl and her hobby to have the bees as her pet. However I was mistaken. It was the spelling bee, not the bee.
This movie tells us about courage; how a young girl fights for what she likes to do. Without her mother's approval, she still went for the bee. Dr. Larabee manage to guide her through many hurdles win the tournament, Everyone should watch this movies, from teachers to students, all of us may benefit form it.

No comments:

Post a Comment